Neonatal Advanced Practice
Course topics include:
- Respiratory conditions of the newborn
- Nasal high flow
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Nursing management of the baby requiring non-invasive respiratory support
- Acid Base interpretation
- Resilience in nursing
- X-Ray interpretation
- Consumer experience
- Practical demonstration of set up (HFNC/CPAP)
Wednesday 13 November 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Women’s Conference Centre
Ground Floor, Royal Women’s Hospital,
Cnr Grattan St and Flemington Road, Parkville
- External Participants: $265
- Women’s staff $160
Scholarships to attend are available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses and Midwives. Please contact Clinical Education for application details.
Book online at the Women's Clinical Education booking website
The Royal Women's Hospital reserves the right to cancel any course if attendee numbers are insufficient. Registration closes 5 days before the scheduled program.
Please advise of any accessibility requirements.