Prior to labour
- So you’re going to have a baby!
- Prior to labour
- All about labour
- Natural strategies to work with labour
- Informed decision-making and medical pain management
- Common variations to spontaneous labour and birth
- After your baby is born
- Caring for your baby
- Learning to breastfeed
- Parkville maternity video tour
One of the most important things you can do to prepare for labour is keep active, and work on your pelvic floor. Also learn about what to expect as you reach week 36 of your pregnancy.