Research Week 2019
The Royal Women’s Hospital Research Week 2019
Conference Room A
Ground floor, Royal Women’s Hospital
Research Week showcases the diverse range of clinical and translational research undertaken at the Women’s by our own research students.
This year our focus is on the Student Symposium which brings together clinical and scientific research students in women’s and newborn health.
Research Week also includes an early and mid-career researcher workshop, and an exciting keynote speaker.
Monday 18 November
Early and mid-career researcher Workshop:
- Strategy for developing future NHMRC Investigator Grants
- Insights from a panel of successful Investigator Grant applicants
- Insights from an Investigator panel member
- Applying for non-NHMRC funding
- Media Insight: how to make headlines and influence people
Tuesday 19 November
- Keynote speaker: Dr Sarah Hanieh, Peter Doherty Institute
- Research Poster Display
- Awards presentation
See the full Research Week 2019 Program.
Royal Women’s Hospital Research Week Awards
Best student presentation
- Undergraduate $500 (x1)
- Postgraduate $500 (x1)
Best student poster $300 (x2)
Student participation award $150 (x1)