Graduate midwife applications
Applications for the 2021 program have not yet opened . Please refer to the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) website for important upcoming dates.
All candidates must apply via Midwifery/Nursing in the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS) – formerly Computer Match. Application requirements are clearly outlined on the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) website.
Please follow the two step process below:
- Use the link to the Women's online recruitment site at the bottom of this page
- Login or register if you haven't done so already
- Find the graduate position/program you are interested in, and click on Apply Now.
Please note that you will need to apply for each of the positions/programs you are interested in.
- Cover Letter of application addressed to Jillian Blackman (one page). Your cover letter should identify the program you are applying for, the site (Parkville or Sandringham) and your preferred start date (February or May 2021).
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a clear scanned photo of yourself on the front page. The Women’s does not have a specific requirement regarding the length of your résumé/CV.
- Certified copy of transcript of results or interim results.
- Clinical Appraisals: Your two most recent clinical appraisals.
Applicants nominate clinical references on the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS) website.
NO faxed or mailed clinical reference forms will be accepted!
This web page will be updated regularly to keep you informed of the progress of applications. Please check back regularly.
Interviews for the 2021 graduate intake will take place in August/September 2020.
This web page will be updated as new information is released. Please check back regularly.