The Urogynaecology Clinic at the Women's provides multidisciplinary assessment and treatment for women with pelvic floor dysfunction.
Female pelvic floor dysfunction encompasses a variety of conditions such as urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and lower bowel problems, such as difficulty with defecation and anal incontinence.
- Interstitial cystitis
- Recurrent UTIs
- Bladder pain, frequency, urgency, nocturnia
- Urethral structure, caruncles
- Voiding difficulties
- Urodynamic assessment of urinary incontinence
- Outpatient cystoscopy for specific bladder problems
- A range of management options from conservative management to surgery
- Urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse that cannot be managed in primary care
- Urinary incontinence or for pelvic organ prolapse that can be managed in primary care
Tuesday 9:00am – 12:00pm and Thursday 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Outpatient clinics: Tuesday morning and Thursday afternoon
Urodynamic sessions, continence nurse management and physiotherapy management: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
In your referral please include the following or the referral cannot be processed:
- Scan results (if there is faecal incontinence, an x scan is required)
- MSU results
- Previous treatments for condition
- All investigations
- Mobility problems
Please complete and fax the Fast Fax Referral form
Appointment details will be sent directly to the patient and the GP will be notified.