Reproductive Services Clinic
The Reproductive Services Clinic conducts an assessment of fertility for women and couples who have been unsuccessfully trying to conceive for more than six months and provides ongoing treatment.
- fertility investigation (male and female)
- assisted reproductive technologies (IUI, IVF and ICSI)
- donor sperm, egg and embryo programs
- counselling for patients undergoing treatment
- patients who have been trying to conceive unsuccessfully for more than six months
- Age <46 years with own eggs or <51 years with donor eggs
- BMI <35
- reversal of sterilisation procedures are no longer able to be performed in the public hospital system. Options for this surgery continue to be available from private providers.
- Reproductive Services clinic - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Triage staff may assign your referral to a clinic with a shorter waiting time and most appropriate speciality focus. More comprehensive referrals are usually seen more quickly.
Please complete and fax the Fast Fax Referral form found on the Reproductive Services referrals page.
Please call Reproductive Services Reception to speak to the receiving registrar unless a consultant wants to be contacted.
Appointment details will be sent directly to the patient and the GP will be notified.