SHRFV Forum 2017 - resources
Strengthening Hospital Responses to Family Violence State Wide Forum 2017 Resources
- Dr Sue Matthews, CEO, The Royal Women’s Hospital - Welcome
- Hon. Jenny Mikakos MLC - Official Opening Address
- Katie - Safe Steps Advocate
- Liz Hamilton, Acting CEO, Bendigo Health - Why Hospitals?
- Kelsey Hegarty, Chair for the Prevention of Family Violence, University of Melbourne & The Royal Women’s Hospital - Global perspectives and evidence on the health system response to family violence
- Michelle Schwensen, Engagement, Advocacy & Innovation Manager – Strengthening Hospital Responses to Family Violence Model Overview and Toolkit
- Expert Panel Discussion, Sophie Rak Counsellor/Advocate - CASA Forum, Meghan O’Brien- SHRFV Project Lead - St Vincent’s, Dani Gold - Senior Social Worker/Project Officer - The Royal Children’s Hospital, Sharan Ermel- Project Officer - Bendigo Health – Nuances in responding, session one
- Expert Panel Discussion –Keran Howe - CEO - Women with Disabilities Victoria, Allison Hocking - Manager Social Work & Cultural Diversity - Melbourne Health, Roshan Bhandary - Program Manager – inTouch, Shawana Andrews- Aboriginal Health Lecturer - University of Melbourne - Nuances in responding, session two
- Emma Macey - One in three - Poetry Corners
- Jayne Dullard - Former Executive Director of Communications - The Royal Children’s Hospital - Communicating change. A case study from RCH
- Pia Cerveri - Family Violence Project Organiser - Victorian Trades Hall Council - Working with victim survivors and perpetrators in the workplace
- Workplace Support - Allison Kenwood- Executive Director Strategy and Planning, The Royal Women’s Hospital, Katherine Dowson - Family Violence Project Coordinator, Eastern Health, Louise Polednik - Senior Manager, Organisational Development, Culture & Learning- Monash Health - How can we support our own staff experiencing Family Violence?
- Terry Symonds -Deputy Secretary, Health and Wellbeing Division, DHHS - Closing remarks and reflection.