Enrolled Nurse Transition to Practice Programs
- Graduate Nurse Program
- Graduate Midwife Program
- Graduate Nurse and Graduate Midwife Combined Program
- Aboriginal Graduate Nurse and Midwife Programs
- Postgraduate Midwifery Program
- Postgraduate Midwifery Clinical Placements
- Postgraduate Neonatal Education
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice - Emergency Nursing
- Midwifery Refresher Program
- Enrolled Nurse Transition to Practice Programs
The Transition to Practice Programs for Enrolled Nurses provide the opportunity for the newly registered Enrolled Nurse (EN) to transition effectively from student to registered practitioner in a supportive clinical setting.
Graduates will be provided with formal professional development days, clinical support and orientation into their clinical area.
Part time (0.8 EFT) – 12 month fixed term program.
- Women’s Health Clinics – 12 month rotation – Commencing April 2020 (1 position available).
- Perioperative Services and Women’s Health Clinics – 6 month rotation in each area – Commencing June 2020 (2 positions available)
Please note that applications are not yet open.
Please follow the application process below when applications open
- Use the link to the Women's online recruitment site (e-Recruit) at the bottom of this page
- Login or register with e-Recruit if you haven't done so already
- Find the graduate position/program you are interested in, and click on Apply Now.
- Cover Letter of application addressed to Claire Watts Clinical Education Parkville
- Résumé / CV including two referees together with a clear scanned photo.
- Certified copy of transcript of results or interim results.
- Clinical Appraisals: Your two most recent clinical appraisals
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 31st March. All interviews must be in person.
Once applicants have been short listed for an interview they will be contacted via email to confirm the time of their interview.
Applicants must bring 100 points of identification for a police records check, 70 points of which must be either a current passport, birth certificate/extract or citizenship certificate..
Parking is limited and sometimes difficult to access at the Women's so please allow extra time for your trip if you are driving to your interview. Further information about getting to the Women's.
For enquiries about the online application process, contact HR Enquiries.
For more information, email Clinical Education Parkville