Publications in 2017
- Alexander, B., A. L. Murray, W. Y. Loh, L. G. Matthews, C. Adamson, R. Beare, J. Chen, C. E. Kelly, S. Rees, S. K. Warfield, P. J. Anderson, L. W. Doyle, A. J. Spittle, J. L. Y. Cheong, M. L. Seal, and D. K. Thompson. 2017. 'A new neonatal cortical and subcortical brain atlas: the Melbourne Children's Regional Infant Brain (M-CRIB) atlas', Neuroimage, 147: 841-51.
- Alexander, M., R. Blum, K. Burbury, J. Coutsouvelis, M. Dooley, O. Fazil, T. Griffiths, H. Ismail, S. Joshi, N. Love, S. Opat, P. Parente, N. Porter, E. Ross, J. Siderov, P. Thomas, S. White, S. Kirsa, and D. Rischin. 2017. 'Timely initiation of chemotherapy: a systematic literature review of six priority cancers - results and recommendations for clinical practice', Intern Med J, 47: 16-34.
- Allinson, L. G., L. Denehy, L. W. Doyle, A. L. Eeles, J. A. Dawson, K. J. Lee, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Physiological stress responses in infants at 29-32 weeks' postmenstrual age during clustered nursing cares and standardised neurobehavioural assessments', BMJ Paediatr Open, 1: e000025.
- Allinson, L. G., L. W. Doyle, L. Denehy, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Survey of neurodevelopmental allied health teams in Australian and New Zealand neonatal nurseries: Staff profile and standardised neurobehavioural/neurological assessment', J Paediatr Child Health, 53: 578-84.
- Cheong, J. L., L. W. Doyle, A. C. Burnett, K. J. Lee, J. M. Walsh, C. R. Potter, K. Treyvaud, D. K. Thompson, J. E. Olsen, P. J. Anderson, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Association Between Moderate and Late Preterm Birth and Neurodevelopment and Social-Emotional Development at Age 2 Years', JAMA Pediatr, 171: e164805.
- Eeles, A. L., J. E. Olsen, J. M. Walsh, E. K. McInnes, C. M. Molesworth, J. L. Cheong, L. W. Doyle, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Reliability of Neurobehavioral Assessments from Birth to Term Equivalent Age in Preterm and Term Born Infants', Phys Occup Ther Pediatr, 37: 108-19.
- Eeles, A. L., J. M. Walsh, J. E. Olsen, R. Cuzzilla, D. K. Thompson, P. J. Anderson, L. W. Doyle, J. L. Y. Cheong, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Continuum of neurobehaviour and its associations with brain MRI in infants born preterm', BMJ Paediatr Open, 1: e000136.
- Griffiths, A., P. Morgan, P. J. Anderson, L. W. Doyle, K. J. Lee, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Predictive value of the Movement Assessment Battery for Children - Second Edition at 4 years, for motor impairment at 8 years in children born preterm', Dev Med Child Neurol, 59: 490-96.
- Loh, W. Y., P. J. Anderson, J. L. Y. Cheong, A. J. Spittle, J. Chen, K. J. Lee, C. Molesworth, T. E. Inder, A. Connelly, L. W. Doyle, and D. K. Thompson. 2017. 'Neonatal basal ganglia and thalamic volumes: very preterm birth and 7-year neurodevelopmental outcomes', Pediatr Res, 82: 970-78.
- Marschik, P. B., F. B. Pokorny, R. Peharz, D. Zhang, J. O'Muircheartaigh, H. Roeyers, S. Bolte, A. J. Spittle, B. Urlesberger, B. Schuller, L. Poustka, S. Ozonoff, F. Pernkopf, T. Pock, K. Tammimies, C. Enzinger, M. Krieber, I. Tomantschger, K. D. Bartl-Pokorny, J. Sigafoos, L. Roche, G. Esposito, M. Gugatschka, K. Nielsen-Saines, C. Einspieler, W. E. Kaufmann, and Bee-Pri Study Group. 2017. 'A Novel Way to Measure and Predict Development: A Heuristic Approach to Facilitate the Early Detection of Neurodevelopmental Disorders', Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep, 17: 43.
- Novak, I., C. Morgan, L. Adde, J. Blackman, R. N. Boyd, J. Brunstrom-Hernandez, G. Cioni, D. Damiano, J. Darrah, A. C. Eliasson, L. S. de Vries, C. Einspieler, M. Fahey, D. Fehlings, D. M. Ferriero, L. Fetters, S. Fiori, H. Forssberg, A. M. Gordon, S. Greaves, A. Guzzetta, M. Hadders-Algra, R. Harbourne, A. Kakooza-Mwesige, P. Karlsson, L. Krumlinde-Sundholm, B. Latal, A. Loughran-Fowlds, N. Maitre, S. McIntyre, G. Noritz, L. Pennington, D. M. Romeo, R. Shepherd, A. J. Spittle, M. Thornton, J. Valentine, K. Walker, R. White, and N. Badawi. 2017. 'Early, Accurate Diagnosis and Early Intervention in Cerebral Palsy: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment', JAMA Pediatr, 171: 897-907.
- Sanchez, K., A. T. Morgan, J. M. Slattery, J. E. Olsen, K. J. Lee, P. J. Anderson, D. K. Thompson, L. W. Doyle, J. L. Y. Cheong, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Neuropredictors of oromotor feeding impairment in 12month-old children', Early Hum Dev, 111: 49-55.
- Spittle, A. 2017a. 'Three weeks of parent-administered physiotherapy for very preterm infants improves motor performance at 37 weeks more than usual care [commentary]', J Physiother, 63: 51.
- Spittle, A. 2017b. 'Understanding the relationship between behavioural and motor impairments in extremely low birthweight preterm children', Acta Paediatr, 106: 526-27.
- Spittle, A. J. 2017c. 'The Hand Assessment of Infants: a new tool to understand early hand function in children at high risk of unilateral cerebral palsy', Dev Med Child Neurol, 59: 1214-15.
- Spittle, A. J., J. M. Walsh, C. Potter, E. McInnes, J. E. Olsen, K. J. Lee, P. J. Anderson, L. W. Doyle, and J. L. Cheong. 2017. 'Neurobehaviour at term-equivalent age and neurodevelopmental outcomes at 2 years in infants born moderate-to-late preterm', Dev Med Child Neurol, 59: 207-15.
- Toovey, R., C. Bernie, A. R. Harvey, J. L. McGinley, and A. J. Spittle. 2017. 'Task-specific gross motor skills training for ambulant school-aged children with cerebral palsy: a systematic review', BMJ Paediatr Open, 1: e000078
One gift to the Women's will benefit many Make a donation today