Selected key publications
- Tarzia L, Wellington M, Marino J, Hegarty K. ‘A huge, hidden problem’: Australian health practitioners views and understanding of reproductive coercion. Qualitative Health Research, 2018 November [accepted]
- Hegarty K, Tarzia L. Identification and Management of Domestic and Sexual Violence in Primary Care in the #MeToo Era: An Update. Current Psychiatry Reports, 2018 November [accepted]
- Tarzia L, Cornelio R, Forsdike K, Hegarty K. Women’s Experiences Receiving Support Online for Intimate Partner Violence: How Does it Compare to Face-to-Face Support from a Health Professional? Interacting with Computers, 30(5), 2018 September. [e-pub before print]
- Pfitzner N, Humphreys C, Hegarty K. Engaging Men as Fathers: How Gender Influences Men’s Involvement in Australian Family Health Services. Journal of Family Issues. 2018 September.
- Fiolet R, Tarzia L, Hameed M, Hegarty K. ‘Indigenous peoples’ help-seeking behaviours for family violence: A scoping review’, Trauma, Violence & Abuse. 2018 December. [Submitted]
- Kuruppu J, Hegarty K. ‘It’s a necessary evil’: Experiences and perceptions of mandatory reporting of child abuse in Victorian general practice.’ The Australian Journal of General Practice. 2018 July. [e-pub before print]
- McLindon E, Humphreys C, Hegarty K. “It happens to clinicians too”: an Australian prevalence study of intimate partner and family violence against health professionals, BMC Women’s Health, 2018 June. [e-pub before print.]
- Forsdike K, Hegarty K. “A Lightbulb Moment”: Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to Explore the Challenges and Opportunities for Early Engagement of Australian Men who use Violence in Their Relationships, Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 2018 June. [e-pub before print]
- Tan M, O’Doherty L, Gilchrist G, Taft A, Feder G, Munoz J, Chondros P, Sadowski L. Hegarty K. Psychological therapies for women who experience intimate partner violence. Cochrane Systematic Review, 2018 May. [e-pub before print]
- Lamb K, Humphreys C, Hegarty K, ‘Your behaviour has consequences’: Children and young people’s perspectives on reparation with their fathers after domestic violence. Children and Youth Services Review, 2018 May; 88:164-169 01.
- Brown C, Hegarty K. Digital Dating Abuse Measures: A Critical Review. Aggression and Violent Behavior. 2018 May: 40; 44-59.
One gift to the Women's will benefit many Make a donation today