Refereed research publications 2017
- Forsdike, K., C. Humphreys, K. Diemer, S. Ross, L. Gyorki, H. Maher, P. Vye, F. Llewelyn, and K. Hegarty. 2017. 'An Australian hospital's training program and referral pathway within a multi-disciplinary health-justice partnership addressing family violence', Aust N Z J Public Health.
- Gilchrist, G., and K. Hegarty. 2017. 'Tailored integrated interventions for intimate partner violence and substance use are urgently needed', Drug Alcohol Rev, 36: 3-6.
- Gunn, J., C. Wachtler, S. Fletcher, S. Davidson, C. Mihalopoulos, V. Palmer, K. Hegarty, A. Coe, E. Murray, C. Dowrick, G. Andrews, and P. Chondros. 2017. 'Target-D: a stratified individually randomized controlled trial of the diamond clinical prediction tool to triage and target treatment for depressive symptoms in general practice: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial', Trials, 18: 342.
- Hegarty, K., and T. P. Leung. 2017. 'Interventions to support the identification of domestic violence, response and healing in mental health care settings.', Australian Clinical Psychologist, 3: 6-18.
- Leung, T. P., C. Bryant, L. Phillips, and K. Hegarty. 2017. 'GPs' perceived readiness to identify and respond to intimate partner abuse: development and preliminary validation of a multidimensional scale', Aust N Z J Public Health, 41: 512-17.
- Po-Yan Leung, T., L. Phillips, C. Bryant, and K. Hegarty. 2017. 'How family doctors perceived their 'readiness' and 'preparedness' to identify and respond to intimate partner abuse: a qualitative study', Fam Pract.
- Tarzia, L., K. Forsdike, G. Feder, and K. Hegarty. 2017. 'Interventions in Health Settings for Male Perpetrators or Victims of Intimate Partner Violence', Trauma Violence Abuse: 1524838017744772.
- Tarzia, L., C. Humphreys, and K. Hegarty. 2017. 'Translating research about domestic and family violence into practice in Australia: possibilities and prospects', Evidence & Policy, 13: 709-22.
- Tarzia, L., D. Iyer, E. Thrower, and K. Hegarty. 2017. '"Technology Doesn't Judge You": Young Australian Women's Views on Using the Internet and Smartphones to Address Intimate Partner Violence', Journal of Technology in Human Services, 35: 199-218.
- Tarzia, L., S. Maxwell, J. Valpied, K. Novy, R. Quake, and K. Hegarty. 2017. 'Sexual violence associated with poor mental health in women attending Australian general practices', Aust N Z J Public Health, 41: 518-23
One gift to the Women's will benefit many Make a donation today