- Alexander, M., R. Blum, K. Burbury, J. Coutsouvelis, M. Dooley, O. Fazil, T. Griffiths, H. Ismail, S. Joshi, N. Love, S. Opat, P. Parente, N. Porter, E. Ross, J. Siderov, P. Thomas, S. White, S. Kirsa, and D. Rischin. 2017. 'Timely initiation of chemotherapy: a systematic literature review of six priority cancers - results and recommendations for clinical practice', Intern Med J, 47: 16-34.
- Ayres, C., G. Ratnayake, O. McNally, and M. Quinn. 2017. 'Challenging Salpingectomy as a Risk-Reducing Measure for Ovarian Cancer: Histopathological Analysis of the Tubo-Ovarian Interface in Women Undergoing Risk-Reducing Salpingo-oophorectomy', Int J Gynecol Cancer, 27: 703-07.
- Bonaventura, A., R. L. O'Connell, C. Mapagu, P. J. Beale, O. M. McNally, L. R. Mileshkin, P. T. Grant, A. M. Hadley, J. C. H. Goh, K. M. Sjoquist, J. Martyn, A. DeFazio, J. Scurry, and M. L. Friedlander. 2017. 'Paragon (ANZGOG-0903): Phase 2 Study of Anastrozole in Women With Estrogen or Progesterone Receptor-Positive Platinum-Resistant or -Refractory Recurrent Ovarian Cancer', Int J Gynecol Cancer, 27: 900-06.
- Canfell, K., M. Caruana, V. Gebski, J. Darlington-Brown, S. Heley, J. Brotherton, D. Gertig, C. J. Jennett, A. Farnsworth, J. Tan, C. D. Wrede, P. E. Castle, and M. Saville. 2017. 'Cervical screening with primary HPV testing or cytology in a population of women in which those aged 33 years or younger had previously been offered HPV vaccination: Results of the Compass pilot randomised trial', PLoS Med, 14: e1002388.
- Cohen, P. A., A. Brand, P. Sykes, D. C. H. Wrede, O. McNally, L. Eva, A. Rao, M. Campion, M. Stockler, A. Powell, J. Codde, M. K. Bulsara, L. Anderson, Y. Leung, L. Farrell, and P. Stoyles. 2017. 'Excisional treatment in women with cervical adenocarcinoma in situ (AIS): a prospective randomised controlled non-inferiority trial to compare AIS persistence/recurrence after loop electrosurgical excision procedure with cold knife cone biopsy: protocol for a pilot study', BMJ Open, 7: e017576.
- Cornall, A. M., M. Poljak, S. M. Garland, S. Phillips, D. A. Machalek, J. H. Tan, M. A. Quinn, and S. N. Tabrizi. 2017. 'HPV genotype-specific concordance between EuroArray HPV, Anyplex II HPV28 and Linear Array HPV Genotyping test in Australian cervical samples', Papillomavirus Res, 4: 79-84.
- Cornall, A. M., M. Poljak, S. M. Garland, S. Phillips, J. H. Tan, D. A. Machalek, M. A. Quinn, and S. N. Tabrizi. 2017. 'Anyplex II HPV28 detection and Anyplex II HPV HR detection assays are highly concordant with other commercial assays for detection of high-risk HPV genotypes in women with high grade cervical abnormalities', Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis, 36: 545-51.
- Hammarberg, K., M. Kirkman, C. Stern, R. I. McLachlan, D. Gook, L. Rombauts, B. Vollenhoven, and J. R. W. Fisher. 2017. 'Cryopreservation of reproductive material before cancer treatment: a qualitative study of health care professionals' views about ways to enhance clinical care', BMC Health Serv Res, 17: 343.
- Hayes, S. C., M. Janda, L. C. Ward, H. Reul-Hirche, M. L. Steele, J. Carter, M. Quinn, B. Cornish, and A. Obermair. 2017. 'Lymphedema following gynecological cancer: Results from a prospective, longitudinal cohort study on prevalence, incidence and risk factors', Gynecol Oncol, 146: 623-29.
- Hickey, M., A. Trainer, S. Braat, M. A. Davey, E. Krejany, and J. Wark. 2017. 'What Happens After Menopause? (WHAM): protocol for a prospective, multicentre, age-matched cohort trial of risk-reducing bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy in high-risk premenopausal women', BMJ Open, 7: e018758.
- Janda, M., V. Gebski, L. C. Davies, P. Forder, A. Brand, R. Hogg, T. W. Jobling, R. Land, T. Manolitsas, M. Nascimento, D. Neesham, J. L. Nicklin, M. K. Oehler, G. Otton, L. Perrin, S. Salfinger, I. Hammond, Y. Leung, P. Sykes, H. Ngan, A. Garrett, M. Laney, T. Y. Ng, K. Tam, K. Chan, C. D. Wrede, S. Pather, B. Simcock, R. Farrell, G. Robertson, G. Walker, N. R. Armfield, N. Graves, A. J. McCartney, and A. Obermair. 2017. 'Effect of Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy vs Total Abdominal Hysterectomy on Disease-Free Survival Among Women With Stage I Endometrial Cancer: A Randomized Clinical Trial', JAMA, 317: 1224-33.
- Jang, J. Y. A., N. Yanaihara, E. Pujade-Lauraine, Y. Mikami, K. Oda, M. Bookman, J. Ledermann, M. Shimada, T. Kiyokawa, B. G. Kim, N. Matsumura, T. Kaku, T. Kuroda, Y. Nagayoshi, A. Kawabata, Y. Iida, J. W. Kim, M. Quinn, and A. Okamoto. 2017. 'Update on rare epithelial ovarian cancers: based on the Rare Ovarian Tumors Young Investigator Conference', J Gynecol Oncol, 28: e54.
- Johnatty, S. E., Y. Y. Tan, D. D. Buchanan, M. Bowman, R. J. Walters, A. Obermair, M. A. Quinn, P. B. Blomfield, A. Brand, Y. Leung, M. K. Oehler, J. A. Kirk, T. A. O'Mara, P. M. Webb, and A. B. Spurdle. 2017. 'Family history of cancer predicts endometrial cancer risk independently of Lynch Syndrome: Implications for genetic counselling', Gynecol Oncol, 147: 381-87.
- Kampan, N. C., M. T. Madondo, O. M. McNally, A. N. Stephens, M. A. Quinn, and M. Plebanski. 2017. 'Interleukin 6 Present in Inflammatory Ascites from Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Patients Promotes Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 2-Expressing Regulatory T Cells', Front Immunol, 8: 1482.
- Kampan, N. C., S. D. Xiang, O. M. McNally, A. N. Stephens, M. A. Quinn, and M. Plebanski. 2017. 'Immunotherapeutic Interleukin-6 or Interleukin-6 receptor blockade in cancer: challenges and opportunities', Curr Med Chem.
- Kentwell, M., E. Dow, Y. Antill, C. D. Wrede, O. McNally, E. Higgs, A. Hamilton, S. Ananda, G. J. Lindeman, and C. L. Scott. 2017. 'Mainstreaming cancer genetics: A model integrating germline BRCA testing into routine ovarian cancer clinics', Gynecol Oncol, 145: 130-36.
- Leary, A. F., M. Quinn, K. Fujiwara, R. L. Coleman, E. Kohn, T. Sugiyama, R. Glasspool, I. Ray-Coquard, N. Colombo, M. Bacon, A. Zeimet, A. Westermann, E. Gomez-Garcia, D. Provencher, S. Welch, W. Small, D. Millan, A. Okamoto, G. Stuart, and K. Ochiai. 2017. 'Fifth Ovarian Cancer Consensus Conference of the Gynecologic Cancer InterGroup (GCIG): clinical trial design for rare ovarian tumours', Ann Oncol, 28: 718-26.
- Playdon, M. C., C. M. Nagle, T. I. Ibiebele, L. M. Ferrucci, M. M. Protani, J. Carter, S. E. Hyde, D. Neesham, J. L. Nicklin, S. T. Mayne, and P. M. Webb. 2017. 'Pre-diagnosis diet and survival after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer', Br J Cancer, 116: 1627-37.
- Rio, I. M., and O. McNally. 2017. 'A better model of care after surgery for early endometrial cancer - Comprehensive needs assessment and clinical handover to a woman's general practitioner', Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol, 57: 558-63.
- Stuart, G. C. E., H. C. Kitchener, J. B. Vermorken, M. J. Quinn, W. Small, Jr., E. Pujade-Lauraine, H. Chou, M. Wong, and M. Bacon. 2017. 'The Impact of an International Network (Gynecologic Cancer InterGroup) for Clinical Research on Global Capacity for Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials', Int J Gynecol Cancer, 27: 813-18.
- Velentzis, L. S., M. Caruana, K. T. Simms, J. B. Lew, J. F. Shi, M. Saville, M. A. Smith, S. J. Lord, J. Tan, D. Bateson, M. Quinn, and K. Canfell. 2017. 'How will transitioning from cytology to HPV testing change the balance between the benefits and harms of cervical cancer screening? Estimates of the impact on cervical cancer, treatment rates and adverse obstetric outcomes in Australia, a high vaccination coverage country', Int J Cancer, 141: 2410-22
One gift to the Women's will benefit many Make a donation today